Friday, March 20, 2009

Now, you see it & Now, you don't.......

It's not the famous chocolate chip cookies commercial that we often see on television, it's not even related to any food products whatsoever.

Recently, while pruning & fertilising my potted garden, I noticed two very unusual, beautiful insects hiding & camouflaging themselves in between the foliage. The beauty of the designs on their wings are so very unique & beautiful. For once, I was quite stunned with admiration with the beauty of Allah's creation. Enjoy the beauties:




2 comments:

Becky said...

Amazing and Beautiful!!

Do you know what they are? Will they eat up your garden? Hope not!

How did you persuade them to pose for you? heehee

BIZZY said...

Hi Becky..

They are absolutely gorgeous, such amazing beauties. No, they don't eat up my garden, just resting I guessed.

At first glance, its hard for me to notice them but my daughter is the one who pointed out these beauties to me...so, up to the house to get the camera & snap..snap...snap..

Really felt great to be able to record & share these beauties in my blog.