Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Decisions

At last, with moral support from my two darling princesses, Hidayah & Haziqah, I've decided to create my own blog to post my 'green fingers' achievements. Being a non-IT savvy, I will create my blog as simple as a layman's blog. Any suggestions to improve on the design & content are very much welcome from both fellow bloggers & visitors.

Apart from other interests, 'mending the greens' have always been the other passion of mine. Interestingly, it all started about 15 years ago with a small potted garden in the balcony of our very own apartment in the concrete jungle thus blossoming in size to more colourful, potted plants of various varieties at our rented bungalow in a tropical foreign land.....

Hopefully, I'm able to post more of the wonderful & colorful 'green' achievements that my family & myself have produced onto this blog.



No comments: