Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally, I got the seeds!!

Yesterday afternoon, while driving back home from the grocery store...we passed by the house with a row of lotuses again and....there it is, the owner of the house, himself pruning the plants. Without hesitation, my spouse took the initiative to stop the car and greet the elderly man. With a short conversation exchanged between them and myself looking through the car's window screen..the elderly man cut two dried seed pods and passed it to my hubby. Oh yes...at last, my wish came true. Finally, I managed to get hold of the lotus seeds that I have been aiming all this while. This morning, a few seeds was sown into the 'all-ready' earthen pot and the waiting time for the germination begins...


Above photo shows the two lotus seeds pods with some seeds already sown. Will sow the rest of the seeds to a few other pots. To the elderly neighbour, 'Terima Kasih Encik' and to my spouse..a really BIG thank you SAYANG!

1 comment:

GFM Painting said...

what an exciting experience!/hilarious! Delightful! True!
Potted Plants