Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All Ready For The New Hobby......

Oh no, don't be fooled by the title..I'm not into a new hobby...it's still amateur gardening but with different category of plants.

Last Saturday morning, our main mission (myself & spouse) was to duplicate my daughter's school locker key which we had been trying to do so at a few shops without any avail for the past weeks. That day, we decided to try our luck at one of the popular business area here somewhere in Menglait, Gadong. While driving slowly from one building block to another, one particular shop with its familiar displays caught my attention. Tuck in between the ever popular 'Health & Spa' outlets that the area are locally well-known for, is a shop selling almost all the gardening needs for a 'green finger'...the Fertiland Company. I have been looking for some special potting medium here for some special plants without avail until I discovered this shop...its really a blessing!



Above are the items that I bought from the shop and I'm all ready for the new type of plants ie..the African Violets & other genesriads. One of these days, I will be on another mission, venturing around the town looking for the specific type of plants...which is not easy since most of these specific plants are not 'yet' that popular here. Insya'allah, my mission will be accomplished!

2 comments:

coolcat said...

great! you found the shop! i bet you'll be a regular there...lol

BIZZY said...

Yeah, it's really a blessing & I'm sure I'll be their regular customer. Btw, thanks for the AV cuttings...was really, really surprised to receive it..I really owe you one!